Monday, June 7, 2010

Woke up to Lizzie screaming bloody murder. Fell off the couch, got myself oriented, and ran upstairs with my gun ready, for that just in case scenario that someone had finally gotten through.

When I got the door open, she was just kicking and flailing and screaming and kicking at the sheets, but there wasn't anyone WITH her. At least she wasn't being lifted into the air by an invisible force, but that was no comfort at the moment.

I holstered and shook her awake, trying to snap her out of it. Took me about five minutes before she finally opened her eyes and looked up at me as though she had just found out Hitler had risen from the dead and was about to resurrect Nazi Germany.

“He's out...His servant is out...it's started...”

Eventually I got her to calm down, but she still repeated that, over and over again, for about an hour afterwards.

Something's happened. I'm going to call the station and see if something's going on that I should know about. What she's saying has me worried that...I can't think of it now. I'll let the chief tell me.

Today's going to be a busy day, I can tell.

1 comment: